Health Information Management
HCTec’s HIM (Health Information Management) team provides top-notch professionals to assist with the needs of hospitals, health systems, and physician practices. Be prepared to receive flexibility that is virtually unheard of in this industry. We are all about building long-term relationships & partnerships that deliver more than just contract coders. Our company’s size awards us the maneuverability to address urgent needs and tackle strategic initiatives. HCTec’s HIM division is a senior team with a combined 25+ years of HIM staffing experience affording us the ability to deliver when other companies cannot.
Inpatient, Outpatient & ER Coding Solutions
HCTec’s Health Information Management provides inpatient, outpatient, and ER coding solutions to hospitals and physician practices across the country. Because of our size, and because we’ve assembled an All-Star team of senior HIM account executives and recruiters, we can plan accordingly for long-term goals while catering to more immediate, urgent needs. This team encompasses over 70 plus years of HIM staffing experience between them. The pipelines of HIM talent they’ve built are incredibly fruitful. Of course, that means your next HIM vacancy is literally a phone call away.
You’ll find working with HCTec to be a painless experience. Attribute that to an exceptional team that retains exceptional talent.
All of our coders are:
- Certified or credentialed (RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CPC, ICD-10 Train the Trainer)
- Min 5 years of coding experience
- Written tested, phone-assessed
- Maintain above a 95% accuracy rating
- Based in the United States, available for both onsite and remote work
We audit our coders quarterly to ensure their quality and accuracy.
Our trusted hospital and physician coders have been utilized to assist with:
- Filling vacancies when staff is on vacations, PTO and FMLA
- Temporary coding support to reduce DNFB, unbilled or coding backlog
- Audits to ensure ICD 10 coding accuracy, documentation and education
Our coders work both remotely and on-site. We can provide local, regional or traveling consultants and/or coders.
On-site or Remote Contract HIM Solutions
- CDI Specialists
- Inpatient, Outpatient & ED Coders
- Physician Coders
- Interim Managers
- Coding Auditors & DRG Validators
OnDemand Staff Contract Needs
- MPI Cleanup
- Hospital/Physician Coding
- Tumor/Trauma Registry and Other Project-Based Assignments
We have a special group of recruiters who focus on hiring US-based coders. These recruiters have years of experience with an unparalleled network of domestic coders. Our recruiters offer competitive salaries & outstanding benefits to attract and retain the best coders available.
Oncology Data Management
HCTec Health Information Management (HIM) is a nationally utilized HIM staffing and solutions firm headquartered outside Nashville, TN. HCTec maintains a healthy pipeline of prime Oncology Data Management Services talent. We provide professionals with case-finding, abstracting, and follow-up experience. Our tumor registrars have at least five years’ experience. They are certified and have experience working for an American College of Surgeons (ACoS) approved cancer program, as well as experience in state reporting.
Hospitals across America have taken advantage of the HCTec difference. They appreciate capable talent that ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Certified, and/or credentialed Tumor Registrars
- 5 years min experience
- ACoS abstracting experience
- State Reporting
- Tumor boards, Committee meetings, etc.
- Backlog or position vacancies
Let’s Talk About HIM
To learn more about our HIM services please contact us here.