Hospital system training leaders know that getting everyone where they need to be, when they need to be there, and with the proper materials is a huge undertaking. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s time to take your electronic medical record (EHR) system training outside of the traditional classroom.
Flexible. Collaborative. Cost Saving. Convenient.
How does your existing training program stack up? Virtual technology offers a cost-effective, interactive learning environment that is easily accessible anywhere, anytime. And it’s easy to get started by selecting the right training partner organization. When selecting a partner organization, ensure they offer the ability to:
- Register learners within a flexible learning management system (LMS)
- Easily share course documentation and work deliverables with students
- Keep learners engaged with polls, small-group interaction exercises, and breakout rooms
- Collaborate and share in-session activities effortlessly
- Improve performance by recording each session and conducting an evaluation by Credentialed Trainers (CTs)
- Evaluate learners with detailed attendance reports and test results
Customizable Virtual Training Models
When you implement a virtual training program, you remove the constraints of corporate classrooms and open your organization up to more options that work better and smarter.
Remote Virtual Training (RVT)
Delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, RVT can be conducted synchronously or asynchronously and is designed to give learners a more effective experience with lower costs.
Hybrid Virtual Training (HVT)
If you still desire the in-person experience, HVT is a great solution. Learners from remote locations can interact and participate in an instructor-led physical classroom through the use of technology.
HCTec has led dozens of large-scale training initiatives for some of the nation’s largest hospital networks. If your EHR training program is due for an update, let’s connect to develop the best virtual training solution for your healthcare system.