Go-Live Team Communication
HCTec’s go-live team uses a cloud-based channel communication technology to provide real-time conversation and feedback for entire teams or with team members. This communication system permits us to connect seamlessly with thousands of resources from the command center.
This system includes:
Direct communication from platform to smartphones, iPads, and computers
- Quickly communicate to groups of team members in real time
- Direct message with staff and visibility to who is online
- Use polls for morning “check-in”
- Quickly communicate to a group, hospital site and/or clinics
- Use private channels to communicate to management
- Easily add or remove people from a channel as needed (scale quickly)
- Use stars to follow-up with personnel
- Use pins to keep topics, conversations, files readily accessible
- Communicate files (tip sheets/training materials) to staff quickly
HCTec Progression Analytics
HCTec provides real-time feedback on the progress of end users with progression analytics. Our automated reporting package gives you customized progression analytics based on department-specific requests and is also intended to show a daily progression of end users within each module. HCTec can then identify and track end users that are not at the same benchmark as their peers and identify any behavioral issues that may need to be escalated. Our standard progression analytics algorithm is designed with a 1 – 5 grading system.