HCTec provides HIT and HIM resources and solutions that fit your specific needs and produce measurable results. We focus on helping organizations like yours reduce costs, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce medical errors.
Our services include staffing (contract placements, temp-to-perm placements, permanent placements), strategic services, managed services, and project work. HCTec’s HIT team specializes in application, integration and data, and infrastructure throughout the IT lifecycle – from implementation and go-lives, to optimization, training, and support, to sun setting legacy applications. HCTec’s HIM team provides coding and auditing, interim management, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), case management, and payer services (HEDIS reviews).
To discover, develop, and deliver dynamic people and innovative solutions to enhance healthcare services and patient care.
To shape the future of healthcare through our people, our partnerships, and our solutions.
- Integrity – We demonstrate honesty, trust, and respect in all relationships.
- Innovation – We constantly strive to find better and more effective solutions for our partners.
- Excellence – We surpass ordinary standards in everything we do.
- People – We believe each consultant, client, employee, and partner are the heart of our business.
- Customer Satisfaction – We measure our success based on outrageously satisfied clients and consultants.
HCTec was founded in 2010 as a subsidiary of HCCA International and then spun off as an independent firm in 2012. HCTec has grown over the last few years both organically, partnering with our great clients, and through the acquisitions of Partner Professional Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in 2013, and HIMS Consulting Group (Steamboat Springs, CO) in 2016.
HCTec is one of the largest companies in the HIT and HIM staffing market. In 2013, HCTec was named to the Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Companies with a growth rate of 456% and continues to grow exponentially year over year.